Electronic Company United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Electronic Company United

5 posters

The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ]

Poll

The spring tournament, your waiting it?

[ 2 ]
    The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_left67%The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_left0%The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_left33%The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_left0%The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Liberty
    Liberty
    Admin

Number of posts : 58
    Honor : 5706
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Empty The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ]

Post  Liberty Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

This is it! the search for the players starts now, please before you start typing your reply read the text below:

INSTRUCTIONS:

The reply should look like this:

Hello,

Player name: Liberty
    Mother language: Finnish
    Gaming skills: Medium

I'm an average player, who wants to play in the tournament because it kicks ass and of course i want to win a prize,
    thought having fun is the main thing!
    There you go, the reply should look like that, below some more info about the reply:

We need to know your mother language and the country where your living because we try to balance the teams and make teams if its possible where would be people from the same country, this way it would be easier to communicate.

Why were asking the gaming skills? we want to know your level of skills in fps games so that we can again balance the teams, the number two rule ( number one is to have fun.) is to have as balanced teams as possible to make the matches tough and entertaining and this way the tournament will be much more enjoyable.

To the end of the reply you have to tell a little about you and what your waiting from the tournament, just a little so we get an idea what the majority wants, thanks for reading and get typing your reply before someone other gets your place!

Current amount of players:

4/12

Last edited by Liberty on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dinozilla
    dinozilla
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Number of posts : 39
    Honor : 5617
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Empty Re: The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ]

Post  dinozilla Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello,

Player name: PerfectDark / Dino
    Mother language: Swedish / English
    Gaming skills: High

I have been playing in all tournaments almost, 2008 xmas tournament i was filming some beacuse my old computer lagged like shit and i've been in the other tournaments too very nice indeed great succes ville dille.
    i see myself as a pro in fpsgaming especially in css/l4d.

good luck in the tournament guys and remember to read the rules! cheers

free prizes ftw cheers

Last edited by dinozilla on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Proboxi
    Proboxi
    Mingebag
    Mingebag

Number of posts : 1
    Honor : 5353
    Registration date : 2009-09-21

The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ] Empty Re: The Official topic for the search for players. [ OLD ]

Post  Proboxi Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Yea Im IN!
    LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

Player name: Proboxi
    Gaming skills: Good
    xKranzEx
    xKranzEx
    Mingebag
    Mingebag

Number of posts : 2
    Honor : 5138
    Registration date : 2010-04-24

Post  xKranzEx Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Helluu there,

Player name: #RETRO.mELa
    Mother Language: Finnish
    Gaming skills: Med

I was in the spring tournamet last year, or was it the autumn one. Can't remember. Razz Had fun messing up the teams last year, but hopefully i will get in some team this year whithout just random joining. Very Happy Ofc the prize is 1 of my goals, but main thing is having fun with other E.C.U people. Smile

:cactus:
    BamXtreme
    BamXtreme
    Mingebag
    Mingebag

Number of posts : 2
    Honor : 5591

Post  BamXtreme Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Player name: BamXtreme

what games are played on the tournament? :guitar:
    Liberty
    Liberty
    Admin

Number of posts : 58
    Honor : 5706

Post  Liberty Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 pm

BamXtreme wrote:Player name: BamXtreme

what games are played on the tournament? :guitar:

We'll be playing only one game, Counter Strike: Source.

P.S. thanks for joining to the tournament!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 am