Electronic Company United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Electronic Company United

The Majestic [GTA IV - MOVIE]

Liberty
    Liberty
    Admin

Number of posts : 58
    Honor : 5707
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

The Majestic [GTA IV - MOVIE] Empty The Majestic [GTA IV - MOVIE]

Post  Liberty Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 am

i just found maybe the best machinima what have used Grand theft auto IV as a platform for the movie.

And here it is:

Video info:

A film by me. BLSmith2112/Brandon Smith. Soundtrack/Music from Immediate, "Trailerhead", Imperativa Records.

If you know of a website/forum/place that would receive this video well, please feel free to post this video there. I'd love to share this video with anyone willing to see it.

Music usage rights/license given to me by the extremely generous and talented Yoav Goren, president/composer of Immediate. The music used in this film are as follows: Prometheus Rising, An Epic Age, and Imperitum. Prior to any action being taken against this video, YouTube employees are advised to contact me for any questions they may have (My email is: BLSmith2112@gmail.com). This video has media that I have full permission/right(s) to use.

I am a 3rd year college student and I'd love to do this kinda stuff for a living but since theres no money in it... I'm almost forced to do something else... This will be my last project for a while, until I can get my feet on the ground in a new semester of college.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:54 am